Committed to Excellence
Grand Rapids Juvenile Criminal Defense Attorneys
Juvenile courts handle cases for individuals under the age of 18. If your child is under 18 years old and has been charged with a crime, they will likely go through the juvenile court system for the county in which the alleged crime took place. If your child is being charged with a misdemeanor or felony crime in Kent County, MI, the conviction of that crime can impact your opportunities for college, future job prospects, and many other life-long consequences. All criminal charges in Kent County need to be taken seriously, but there is even more at stake if your child is arrested.
Our office can assist with a wide variety of juvenile criminal charges, including but not limited to:
- Shoplifting or theft charges
- Assault and battery
- Domestic violence
- Drunk driving/Operating While Intoxicated (OWI)
- Zero Tolerance Law – Minor Operating with a BAC
- Weapons Offenses
- Resisting and Obstructing
- Sexual Assault
- And many more
No matter how serious the charge is, our office is prepared to help every step of the way. The court system can be a scary process for parents and children. Our office is here to explain every hearing, every step and process, and answer any questions that you have. We are committed to having open and honest communication with you – and your child – about this process and any issues that may arise.
Our office has successfully defended countless juvenile clients, who all have gone on to have successful and fulfilled lives. Our attorneys have developed a respected reputation for integrity, preparation, and knowledge of the law. Our clients trust us to help them and their children charged with crimes throughout Kent County, Michigan and the surrounding areas.
If your child is being investigated for or has been charged with a crime, contact our office today for a free confidential consultation.
“You can tell she really knows her stuff and will help you with all she’s got to offer every case, every time!” - M.H.
“Without this office's expert advice, professionalism, attention to detail, and preparation, I would still be disabled without benefits.” - A.
“They are clearly dedicated to their clients. I would highly recommend them!” - B.L.
Track Record of Success
The Tanis Schultz Difference
- Our attorneys have over 50 years of combined experience handling various areas of the law with precision.
- When you hire one of our experienced attorneys you get an entire team!
- We are a professional law firm that provides a competitive advantage and the experience to address your legal issues.
- Our attorneys have experience handling high-profile, complex cases with complete success.